Some ratings provided by DrScore. Kudzu.
by Kim on Aug 21st, 2013

As a medical care professional, hands down is the best diagnostician and surgeon in Eastern NC.

Jul 24th, 2012

I went with my mother who is 78 and has a ruptured disc. He never introduced himself to her and was very rude. He never laid a hand on her to examine her because Dr Hardy had done that prior to him walking in the room. When Dr Hardy asked about him doing the surgery he just gazed at her. Grant you there was an issue because she is on coumadin. She was given pre-op paper work and was told he would put her in hospital 2 days prior to get her off the coumadin and on heprin. Surgery scheduled for 6/22/12. On 6/18/12 we received a call stating they could not decide what to so about the coumadin and someone would call her back to reschedule te surgery. Several wks go by so I called 3 times to talk with some someone always got a voicemail and never a call back. Finally I called the office manager to call my mother. She had someone call her and the person was very short with my mother and stated no one ever told her anything and that the surgery was completely canceled. This was very unprofessional and I would never reccomend anyone going there!

Nov 10th, 2011

He is an amazing knowledgable and talented doctor. He cares about getting his patients well and pain free. He listens to his patients and helps out whenever he can. I run into him in town and he's as nice as he can be. I wouldn't trust my life to any other surgeon.

Jan 1st, 2011

Dr Reeg was very informative, thorough, and believed that he could help me; otherwise, he would not attempt the surgery. He visited everyday post surgery, and several times during PACU. He personally returned my call following post surgery discharge, and I have total confidence in his abilities to perform the back surgery I needed. I am not at 12 weeks post surgery; following 3 infusions, and am gearing up for summer recreations: fishing, golfing, etc...

I'm sure he's good but ... show details I'm sure he's good but ...
by marwahr on May 21st, 2008 on kudzu.com

I was referred to this gentleman. Personally I found the whole visit to be worthless and a complete waste of my time and money traveling up to Greenville for this guy. Do I recommend him? No. But I'm sure he's got to click with someone, otherwise he'd be out of private practice, right? :)

Read Full Review at kudzu.com