Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Jan 17th, 2016

I can't say enough about how impressed I am with Dr. Reeg and the care I received from him. I read reviews criticizing his bedside manner and attitude and I couldn't disagree more. He was warm, compassionate and took time with me, answering all my questions. He was the best choice I could have made for my surgery and am fortunate to have found him.

He took the time to explain things to me, and answer my questions. show details He took the time to explain things to me, and answer my questions.
by David on Mar 21st, 2015

Although Dr. Reeg has not operated on me, I did go to him for a consult. I had previously visited two neurosurgeons who simply would not operate on me. I went to see Dr. Reeg and he was very professional and took 30 minutes to sit down and explain what was going on with my back issue. He stated that he did not want to operate on me, and to try other remedies. But if I got to the point of where I could not take the pain anymore to come see him and he would operate on me. I am still having problems with my back, and will be going back to see Dr. Reeg again for surgery consideration due to the increasing pain in my lower back.

by Kim on Aug 21st, 2013

As a medical care professional, hands down is the best diagnostician and surgeon in Eastern NC.

Nov 10th, 2011

He is an amazing knowledgable and talented doctor. He cares about getting his patients well and pain free. He listens to his patients and helps out whenever he can. I run into him in town and he's as nice as he can be. I wouldn't trust my life to any other surgeon.

Jan 1st, 2011

Dr Reeg was very informative, thorough, and believed that he could help me; otherwise, he would not attempt the surgery. He visited everyday post surgery, and several times during PACU. He personally returned my call following post surgery discharge, and I have total confidence in his abilities to perform the back surgery I needed. I am not at 12 weeks post surgery; following 3 infusions, and am gearing up for summer recreations: fishing, golfing, etc...