Dr. Scot Rolly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scot Rolly?

Wonderful Dr.

Posted on May 1st, 2017

I can't say enough good about Dr. Scot Roly, Norton Suburban hospital and emergency room. Everyone took great care of me and Dr. Raleigh's sense of humor was much appreciated in the situation. He was very knowledgeable and compassionate and very reassuring !

Dr.Rolly is an excellent physician

Posted on December 1st, 2011

My father was hospitalized in Dec 2009 at Louisville's Suburban Hospital and Dr Rolly was his attending physician. He was very kind, compassionate, and exhibited genuine concern for my father's well being. He was attentive to my concerns and addressed them accordingly. Having a negative experience at Suburban before, he and the nursing staff in the CCU restored my faith in the medical community.I will never forget the warmth and kindness I was shown by Dr.Rolly and his staff at such a critical time in my familys life.

Ignored obvious symptoms of Xanax withdrawal

Posted on September 7th, 2011

My elderly father fell, broke his neck and was admitted to Owensboro HMS where Dr. Rolly was the Hospitalist in charge of his care. After one or two days in OHMS (it's all a blur now) my father went into a " narcotics induced coma". We were initially told he had a stroke, but after he was given "anti-narcotic" drugs, the "diagnosis" was changed from stroke to some type of "overdose". Or maybe he did have a stroke -- We were never really clearly informed by any of the physicians at OMHS as to what exactly occured.At that point my father was moved to ICU and apparently taken off all his regular meds. My father has a high level of anxiety and with advanced age has suffered from intense panic attacks. For many years now he has been on Xanax to control these. He begin to have headaches and other symptoms of Xanax withdrawal, which we as lay persons did not recognize as such, but reported to the doctors and nurses. Later when he begin to have panic attacks, my sister spoke with Dr. Rolly regarding my father's need for something to control his panic attacks. While we were concerned about his being overmedicated, we did not want to see him suffer due to under medication either.Dr. Rolly completely ignored my sister. During the next few days my father's symptoms begin to intensify as he began to move through more obvious and dangerous symptoms of Xanax withdrawal. We figured out what the problem was simply by searching his symptoms on the internet. Evidently, Dr. Rolly, whose specialty of Internal Medicine concentrates on medications and how they affect the body, missed the day in med school about how you can't take someone off a narcotic cold turkey who has been on it for many years. We are still currently fighting, pleading and arguing with the OMHS physicians trying to get my father some medication before he goes into the next stages of withdrawal which include convulsions and sometimes death. If we are not successful in seeing that my father is given appropriate care at OMHS, Dr. Rolly's name will certainly be listed at the top of the lawsuit I will be filling.I will be filing.After coming out of the coma

Posted on September 29th, 2014