A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Sherwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherwood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherwood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Sherwood, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherwood graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Sherwood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot Hamilton Sherwood MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scot H. Sherwood practice?
- Dr. Scot Sherwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Scot Sherwood practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Radiologists.