A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Sherwood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sherwood
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sherwood Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Sherwood, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherwood graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Sherwood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot Hamilton Sherwood MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scot H. Sherwood practice?
- Dr. Scot Sherwood has 1 office location.
Dr. Scot Sherwood practices Diagnostic Radiology near Wenatchee, WA.
See Wenatchee Radiologists.