Learn more about Dr. Scot Youngblood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Youngblood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Youngblood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngblood graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Youngblood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot A Youngblood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scot A. Youngblood practice?
- Dr. Scot Youngblood has 1 office location.
Dr. Scot Youngblood practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.