A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scot Youngblood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Youngblood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youngblood
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Youngblood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Youngblood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngblood graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Youngblood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot A Youngblood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scot A. Youngblood practice?
- Dr. Scot Youngblood has 1 office location.
Dr. Scot Youngblood practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.