Learn more about Dr. Scot Youngblood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scot Youngblood is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Youngblood
Grass Pollen Allergy Patient Education Guide Read all about allergy symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals' grass pollen patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Youngblood Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scot Youngblood, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Youngblood graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Youngblood has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital Matthew
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scot A Youngblood MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scot A. Youngblood practice?
- Dr. Scot Youngblood has 1 office location.
Dr. Scot Youngblood practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons.