November 9th, 2016
Patient
Dr. Bailey is an expert in his field with over 20 years experience. He performed 2 surgeries on me and they were flawless. Recovery was quick and his bedside manner is wonderful. It is obvious he cares about his patients and their comfort. I recommended him to 2 of my friends. They too had the same before and aftercare.

August 6th, 2016
I have recently learned that Dr. Bailey has over a long period of time neglected two of his horses to the point of gross neglect!!! I can't believe a doctor of all people could be so cruel!! Sure would not trust him with my life!!!!! Shame on him!!!!

June 9th, 2016
Dr. B is the best! He listens and really takes time to know his patients. I would highly recommend him!!!!

December 14th, 2015
Dr. Bailey is one of the most intelligent doctors I have ever been to. I have gone to him for over 17 years and cannot imagine going anywhere else. He has an excellent bedside manner and is so very kind & compassionate. God has blessed Dr. Bailey with an amazing talent!

October 11th, 2013
TOLD ME MY BABY WOULD BE RETARDED!
Expectant mother and I do smoke a few cigarettes now and then, Dr. Bailey informed me i would be lucky if my baby wasn't retarded! Was VERY condescending about my concerns (ive had 2 premature births) and refused to check me out more than running a tape measure to check fundal height! This is after keeping me waiting in the exam room for an hour and a half!! He also told my husband that since he was a smoker he was a bad influence and completely ignored him and my mother for the most unpleasant 5 minutes of my life!!!
Doctor's Response

x

October 9th, 2013
GREAT OFFICE
Dr. Bailey and his staff are amazing! They are all very helpful and listen with care. I would recommend him to anyone!

August 23rd, 2013
THIS DOCTOR IS AWESOME
I have been seeing Dr. Bailey for 20 years, and my experience is always positive!! He is always on time, and he always takes the time to make sure I am comfortable and have my questions answered. His bedside manner is great. His staff is also very friendly and welcoming. I would recommend Dr. Bailey to anyone and everyone!!!

August 23rd, 2013
What a wonderful surprise!
This was my first appointment with Dr. Bailey and the entire experience was absolutely wonderful!! It is obvious that this office has taken the time to think about what makes a patient comfortable and feel welcome! I was pleasantly surprised when I was called back for my appointment within 5 minutes of arriving at the office! Everyone I came in contact with was extremely professional yet warm and caring in their interactions with me! Dr. Bailey made sure that all of my questions were answered to my satisfaction without making me feel that I was slowing his schedule down or keeping him from something more important! I can honestly say that I would recommend Dr. Bailey's office to anyone!

May 1st, 2013
dr bailey
Do not use. I had surgery and went back for a checkup and was still hurting. He just said everything will be allright. Apparently they think you can have a hysterectomy on Fri and be back to work on Monday. Rediculous. This was my first time and my last time seeing him. His bed side manner was also poor. Also the staff that you have to deal with doing paper is not cooperative at all.

March 24th, 2013
Run don't walk from the worst Doctor's office ever...
At 21 weeks pregnant I started going to ParkHill after having found an OB doctor there that had great recommendations and met all the criteria I felt where important (not Dr. Bailey). I was and am extremely disappointed by this doctor's office (I use the term loosely). At the time there were 9 different doctors working out of the office. I soon found out that I could not make appointments with just the doctor I had selected but MUST be passed around to every doctor that worked there, because as the snide receptionist informed me, I needed to have experience with ALL the doctors because I did not know which one would be on call when I went into labor... This was very close to being a deal breaker for me but it is not where the unpleasantness ends. Because I have had a different doctor every visit I basically had no doctor at all, the information was not passed fluidly from one doctor to another, no one ever knew anything about anything, they were always overbooked with appointment waits of 2 hours or more, the doctors spent hardly anytime with you in the office and gave no information without it being asked of them. The nurses (when you could get one to call you back) were very rude... it felt more like a baby factory than a doctor's office and I warn all expectant mothers to run!!! I wish I had a chance to change but for me it is too late as I am due in 3 weeks. : (

September 6th, 2012
Horrible Experience
Bedside manner was non-existent. Completely rushed the entire birthing process. Really failed to answer any of our questions and acted insulted anytime we made an effort to understand what was happening. We were warned - should have listened!!

August 17th, 2012
Bedside manner=Terrible
He is a very smart doctor, but his bedside manner is horrible. He cannot talk to women and should not be working as an ob/gyn.