A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Baker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Baker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Medical Center
- Bay Special Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Baker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Baker practice?
- Dr. Scott Baker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Baker practices Otolaryngology near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Otolaryngologists.