A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Baker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Baker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baker
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baker Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Baker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Baker graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Baker has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Baker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Scott Baker practice?
- Dr. Scott Baker has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Baker practices Otolaryngology near Bay City, MI.
See Bay City Otolaryngologists.