Dr. Scott Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Baker?

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Scott Baker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2016

First do no harm.......

Dr. Scott Baker ENT was rude, arrogant and short with me. Perhaps, I could have overlooked those issues if he was willing to take the time to sit down and explain my results in a professional manner. He was unable to look past his own ego to review and explain the multitude of conflicting test results. Unfortunately, I left his office more confused, hurt and angry then when I walked in. I will not be back!

February 25th, 2016

I had an appointment to check my ears , having had hearing and pain problems, and I was amazed at the short time it took to be able to have my problem corrected. I had a wax build up in both ears and had previously gone to my family doctor to have this problem resolved. I still had the problem and hearing loss and thought there was a real problem and would need a hearing aid. The problem is gone and I will always go to Dr. Scott Baker's to have this problem resolved if it happens again. I can hear and NO PROBLEM WITH MY HEARING.

April 26th, 2013

Dr Baker is the most compassionate and thorough doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He ordered a CT scan of my ears to see how intense the infection was and found that my sinuses were infected as well as my ears. I had no symptoms of a sinus infection and if he hadn't done the CT scan who knows how long I would have had the infection.

March 21st, 2012

Great doctor...has helped just about everyone in my family!

January 6th, 2011

The wait time is incredibly horrible and unprofessional. When I had my surgery they were 3 hours behind my designated time and they didn't giev me the proper at home care instructions for my particular surgery. Then when I called to ask questions they did not know which surgery I had done. Though the outcomes of my surgery were great and the work was done excellently, it is a very poorly run business.

May 4th, 2010

Allergies

A great office. Dr. Baker & his Nurse Practitioner Sherrie Perrot are excellent, caring, and are the best in the area. I've seen allergists and they didn't help me as much as Dr. Baker and Sherrie have. They also offer allergy drops instead of shots. I get to do the drops @ home. I haven't felt this good in years. Thx

January 19th, 2010

Mother

Dr. Baker is wonderful! I would suggest him to anyone. Sherri is also wonderful. They have a great team and have been very helpful.

August 11th, 2016