Otolaryngologists, Surgical Specialist
4175 N Euclid Ave
Ste 10
Bay City, MI 48706
989-684-4400
Locations and availability (2)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Diane M on Apr 26th, 2013

Dr Baker is the most compassionate and thorough doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He ordered a CT scan of my ears to see how intense the infection was and found that my sinuses were infected as well as my ears. I had no symptoms of a sinus infection and if he hadn't done the CT scan who knows how long I would have had the infection.

Mar 21st, 2012

Great doctor...has helped just about everyone in my family!

Jan 6th, 2011

The wait time is incredibly horrible and unprofessional. When I had my surgery they were 3 hours behind my designated time and they didn't giev me the proper at home care instructions for my particular surgery. Then when I called to ask questions they did not know which surgery I had done. Though the outcomes of my surgery were great and the work was done excellently, it is a very poorly run business.

|  Allergies  |  show details
May 4th, 2010

A great office. Dr. Baker & his Nurse Practitioner Sherrie Perrot are excellent, caring, and are the best in the area. I've seen allergists and they didn't help me as much as Dr. Baker and Sherrie have. They also offer allergy drops instead of shots. I get to do the drops @ home. I haven't felt this good in years. Thx

|  Mother  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2010

Dr. Baker is wonderful! I would suggest him to anyone. Sherri is also wonderful. They have a great team and have been very helpful.

|  :)  |  show details
by idk. on Jan 5th, 2010

my dad's a doctor. :) he is good. hi dad. from cam. hi doctor baker. from bo.