Dr. Scott Baker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Baker?

Horrible Service

Posted on October 14th, 2017

Never, ever, ever have I had the worst experience with a place during my 3-month middle ear infection. Why do I pay to see a doc and then they send in a nurse practitioner who does nothing but a tuning fork on your head. Then says take these pills and you'll be fine. Told them I've been underwater for months and it took that long to get referred to someone. Obviously, your comfort and well-being mean nothing to them. I recommend Dr. Kumar in Saginaw instead. Within a few days, I had a tube put in and the ear drained and am 90% better now

First do no harm.......

Posted on March 1st, 2016

Dr. Scott Baker ENT was rude, arrogant and short with me. Perhaps, I could have overlooked those issues if he was willing to take the time to sit down and explain my results in a professional manner. He was unable to look past his own ego to review and explain the multitude of conflicting test results. Unfortunately, I left his office more confused, hurt and angry then when I walked in. I will not be back!

Posted on February 25th, 2016

I had an appointment to check my ears , having had hearing and pain problems, and I was amazed at the short time it took to be able to have my problem corrected. I had a wax build up in both ears and had previously gone to my family doctor to have this problem resolved. I still had the problem and hearing loss and thought there was a real problem and would need a hearing aid. The problem is gone and I will always go to Dr. Scott Baker's to have this problem resolved if it happens again. I can hear and NO PROBLEM WITH MY HEARING.

Posted on April 26th, 2013

Dr Baker is the most compassionate and thorough doctor I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. He ordered a CT scan of my ears to see how intense the infection was and found that my sinuses were infected as well as my ears. I had no symptoms of a sinus infection and if he hadn't done the CT scan who knows how long I would have had the infection.

Posted on March 21st, 2012

Great doctor...has helped just about everyone in my family!

Posted on January 6th, 2011

The wait time is incredibly horrible and unprofessional. When I had my surgery they were 3 hours behind my designated time and they didn't giev me the proper at home care instructions for my particular surgery. Then when I called to ask questions they did not know which surgery I had done. Though the outcomes of my surgery were great and the work was done excellently, it is a very poorly run business.

Allergies

Posted on May 4th, 2010

A great office. Dr. Baker & his Nurse Practitioner Sherrie Perrot are excellent, caring, and are the best in the area. I've seen allergists and they didn't help me as much as Dr. Baker and Sherrie have. They also offer allergy drops instead of shots. I get to do the drops @ home. I haven't felt this good in years. Thx

Mother

Posted on January 19th, 2010

Dr. Baker is wonderful! I would suggest him to anyone. Sherri is also wonderful. They have a great team and have been very helpful.

Posted on August 11th, 2016