A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Berger, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Berger, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Berger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Edward Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Berger MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Berger practice?
- Dr. Scott Berger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Berger practices Gastroenterology near Naperville, IL.
See Naperville Gastroenterologists.