Learn more about Dr. Scott Berger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Berger, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Berger, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Berger graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Berger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Edward Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Berger MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Berger practice?
- Dr. Scott Berger has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Berger practices Gastroenterology near Naperville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Plainfield, IL.
See Naperville Gastroenterologists.