Learn more about Dr. Scott Berlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Berlin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Berlin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Compression Fractures
- Facial Pain
- Herniated Disc
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Neck Pain
- Pelvic Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Shoulder Pain
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Berlin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Berlin has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Berlin MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Berlin practice?
- Dr. Scott Berlin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Berlin practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.