Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

The best show details The best
Nov 17th, 2012

Dr. Boone delivered my pre term baby via c section. He did an amazing job. My scar looks like a little wrinkle, I was up and walking faster than I did with my first c section, and thanks to the amazing staff at Florida hospital, my baby's health was well. I had another emergency c section last year and even though Dr Boone was not on call, he still came in that night to do my surgery. That really meant a lot to me. He is a caring doctor as well as an amazing surgeon. I highly recommend him.

unique combination of knowledge,skill,teacher and intelligence show details unique combination of knowledge,skill,teacher and intelligence
Apr 23rd, 2011

he has so many great qualities that it hard to know where to begin. First,his knowledge is a step above anyone else i have been to. My friends I send to him all rave about how he explains the medical issues and FIXES them. You cannot go wrong going to this office.

by Yahira Vazquez on Jun 19th, 2010

El doctor Boone Me opero en 2006 y fue el unico de muchos doctores que me trato con respeto y sin pensar en lo que el seguro pensara DIOS lo bendiga por que el solo le importa la salud de Los PACIENTES a todos Los que eaten en busca de un excellent OBGYN EL ES SU DOCTOR

Arrogant show details Arrogant
Jun 19th, 2009

Dr. Boone may have grown up since then, but when I saw him some years back, he treated any woman who wanted to stop or even take a break from hormone replacement therapy as an idiot who "believed anything she read in the media." He touted it as the wonder treatment for all menopausal women. He was so demeaning in his tone that they only thing keeping me in my chair was the certain knowledge I would never choose to see his face again. Good thing. He was as ill-informed as he was unprofessional.