Dr. Scott Brandt MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

January 13th, 2017
Stem Cell Procedure
I recently received treatment from Dr. Brandt for my knees. Prior to my appointment with him, I was told by my orthopedic surgeon I needed a knee replacement. I am quite thankful for having been referred to Dr. Brandt by a former patient! I had outstanding success with the procedure and wouldn't hesitate for treatments in other joints if I needed it.

January 12th, 2017
Highly Recommend Stem Cell Therapy
Two and half years ago I was thrown from my horse and suffered multiple fractures to my pelvis. Due to the accident, I was hospitalized and then had to use a walker for three months to get around. I essentially had to relearn how to walk. I had Stem Cell Therapy in Oct. 2016 for my SI joint and hip. It has now been three months after my initial stem cell injections and 1) I have significant improvement in my overall balance 2) do not have any SI joint pain and 3) I have a noticeable improvement in my gait.

November 15th, 2016
After years of struggling with mood swings, anxiety and weight gain I finally feel like myself again. I am losing weight and have my energy back. Thank you for guiding me through this process and reassuring me all the way. You have been easy to communicate with, kind and responsive – can’t thank you enough!

September 2nd, 2016
Great results from working with Dr. Brandt.
Started with Dr. Brandt 1 yr. ago. Results have been fantastic. My athletic stamina has improved dramatically, and I've lost approx. 15 lbs. and improved lean muscle mass. I would absolutely recommend working with Dr. Brandt.

July 13th, 2016
Shoulders are bone-on-bone
My radiologist nephew saw my xrays and said I have the shoulders of a 90 year old. (I'm in my 60's) The sessions at ThriveMD were efficient, effective with fairly quick recovery. I'm back playing tennis and riding my bike. Nice job Dr. Brandt!

April 14th, 2016
Great inner outer thigh tickle liposuction
Doctor Brandt and his team went above my expectations. They are all professional and courteous and caring. I received a tickle liposuction from him and had a very positive experience. The results are better than I ever expected. He did an amazing job contouring my inner and outer thighs. The result is perfectly smooth. I was very nervous about getting liposuction and getting ripples or dents and making the problem of my saddle bags even worse, instead, I have perfect looking legs now. I'm so happy I got this done, it was worth it. Not only was doctor Brandt very patient and attentive to my needs, but I found that his price was actually reasonable and the results are amazing. The day of the surgery I was sedated (no anesthesia) and it was very comfortable (I don't remember anything). The whole process took about 2 hours and then my husband drove me home. The recovery was pretty easy, I had minimal pain afterwards and I was just uncomfortable for about a week. I went back to work after 5 days and that was ok. I know he's an expect with needles, which is why I chose him, I trusted that he would be able to be very precise with the wand and I couldn't have chosen better.

March 26th, 2016
I am delighted with the result Dr Brandt achieved ,the increase in range of motion and decrease in discomfort in my shoulder were way beyond what I had hoped for .So glad that a series of coincidences led me to his door .

February 18th, 2016
Ski Season Saved!!!!
Dr. Brandt and his entire staff are amazing! Early in the ski season I had a partial tear in my ACL and thought I would be out until the next year for sure. However after consulting with Thrive MD they informed me that I was a good candidate for stem cell therapy. I went through the procedure and went from barely being able to walk with crutches to walking comfortably and normally within three weeks! I was back at work quickly and just got back on the mountain recently. My knee feels very solid and I have ZERO issues with it. Thank you Thrive MD for saving my ski season!

December 8th, 2015
Dr. Brandt is one of the most caring doctors. He takes the time to listen to his patients and thoroughly explain his recommendations. He is extremely gifted in performing stem cell procedures. My back remains 95% pain free since my lumbar disc treatment 18 months ago.

December 8th, 2015
Hormone Replacement Works and adds life to your years, and years to your life
very good - the best

November 30th, 2015
bio-identical hormone replacement therapy
Dr Brandt's medicine is life giving. It is not a band-aid and not a temporary fix. He manages my bio-identical hormone replacement long distance, and the result is life changing. I once stopped taking the supplements for several months, because I was curious, and I quicky fell back into difficult mornings and unbearable fatigue in late afternoons. When I went back to Dr Brandt's carefully balanced supplementation plan, I again felt that I could walk through walls, all day long. I can only imagine how much better my academic and work performance might have been, had I had this option 10, 20, and 30 years ago.

July 16th, 2015
No More Osteopenia
Now that I've reached my very late 60's I realize how lucky I am. Dr. Brandt has been treating me with HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) for 1 1/2 years and the results have been tremendous. I am now stronger more vibrant than ever. This season I skied 53 days without any incidents....just pure pleasure and always with a smile on my face. Life is certainly getting better with HRT. Dr. Brandt and his staff have been great. One of the most amazing things has been the result of my last bone density test. I went from osteopenia to NORMAL. Wow!. Thanks to Dr. Brandt and everyone at Thrive MD.....You are the Best!!!!!!