A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Brown DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Scott Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Surgeons.