Learn more about Dr. Scott Brown:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Brown is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brown
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Brown Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Brown graduated from Des Moines University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Brown has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Brown DO is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Brown practice?
- Dr. Scott Brown has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Brown practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Surgeons.