A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Cannon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Cannon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Cannon, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cannon graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. Cannon has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Cannon MD is a male Pediatrician, has 26 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Cannon practice?
- Dr. Scott Cannon has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Cannon practices Pediatrics near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Pediatricians.