Dr. Scott Cohen, DDS
Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon, Surgeon

Extraction of Molar show details Extraction of Molar
by Nav A on Feb 12th, 2015

Dr. Cohen and his staff are beyond amazing. I was truly very impressed with the professionalism by him and his staff. He explained entire process step by step using high end technology. He took the time to answer all of my questions in full detail without seeming annoyed. (Trust me I asked a lot) and he was funny and personable. His sense of humor and calmness put me at ease. I was done in no time, and actually felt great after the procedure. Truly exceptional service and bedside manners A shout out to his assistant (sorry I forgot her name) but she was amazing, so sweet and super nice. Also assured me that I was in great hands and everything will be ok. (I can’t believe I asked her to take a picture after I was done- clearly I was still under anesthesia lol) I would use them again, or refer friends and family to them, without a moment's hesitation

by Mirta Chagas on Feb 4th, 2015

I had a bone graft done by Dr. Cohen and all I can say are good things about him and his staff. I will recommend him to everyone. Excellent surgeon, and very caring.

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
by Marissa R. on Feb 26th, 2013

My daughter had to have three teeth extracted due to an infection. Dr Cohen really made my daughter (6) very comfortable. His staff is wonderful as well. Everyone was so professional and compassionate. I WILL recommend Dr Cohen to everyone I know

Best choice show details Best choice
by bracy on Jan 26th, 2013

The doc and the staff are wonderful. I read the reviews here before selecting him for a second opinion after another surgeon scared me with risks in my wisdom teeth removal. I am very glad I went for the second opinion. I am scheduled to have all my 4 wisdom teeth removed next month. I am sure I am in safe hands. The doc sounds and behaves well experienced, spent time with me going over the issue, the procedure and answering my questions. Staff are courteous and jovial at the same time responsible. Office is clean, spacious and high tech. Looking forward to a less painful smooth surgery.

Jul 17th, 2012

I recently had all four of my wisdom teeth removed by Dr. Cohen. Overall, it was a pleasant experience. He is a really great oral surgeon and all his equipment is high tech. The reason I say he is great because I hardly any pain, and the procedure went very smoothly. The only negative thing I can say about him is that he's not too friendly. He is definitely not mean or anything, he just seems really busy and acts like you have been through this procedure before. I guess it's because he's done it so many times. His staff, however, is the opposite. They are super nice and they help put my mind at ease. There was one girl in particular that was so sweet. She answered all my question right before they put me under, which made me calm down and feel comfortable.

Apr 23rd, 2012

I had my wisdom tooth removed by a different surgeon and had issues for a month. I decided to get a second opinion and I was recommended to Dr. Cohen. Even though I was not his patient, I was seen immediately. He found the cause of my problem by taking the time with me and really looking into it. I was so impresssed by him and his staff! I just wish I went to see him originally. I will now recommend him to everyone.

Apr 23rd, 2012

Kind Hearted and Very Knowledgeable show details Kind Hearted and Very Knowledgeable
Sep 24th, 2010

Dr Cohen and his staff are wonderful and thoughtful. He took the time to discuss all my options and answer all of my questions. I felt like a was a family member they took such great care of me, they followed up with me to make sure how I was feeling after my biopsy and really put my mind at ease. I would recommend Dr. Cohen to anyone for oral surgery, he is truly a wonderful doctor.

best oral surgeon in morris county! show details best oral surgeon in morris county!
Aug 27th, 2009

I heard horror stories about wisdom teeth removal, but Doctor Cohen and his staff dissipated my fears. His staff is great and he is a great doctor. I had no bruising, no pain and everything healed very nicely. I had my four wisdom teeth taken out and I am extremely glad I chose him. I would recommend him anytime.

competent show details competent
Jan 3rd, 2009

It was good to hear 'Ive seen it before and I can take care of it' and he did.