A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Ellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Ellis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Ellis graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Ellis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Regional Health Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Ellis DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Ellis practice?
- Dr. Scott Ellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Ellis practices Family Medicine near Springfield, MO.
See Springfield Family Physicians.