A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fields is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fields, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Maternity Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Fields has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health Science University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Allen Fields MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 25 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Fields practice?
- Dr. Scott Fields has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Fields practices Family Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians.