- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Fields is Good. Dr. Fields has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Fields, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Maternity Care, Care of Children.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Fields graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Fields has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Sky Lakes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Fields accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Scott Fields:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Fields practice?
Dr. Scott Fields practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Scappoose, OR.
See Portland Family Physicians and Portland Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Scot Fields, Dr. Scotty Fields, Dr. Scottie Fields