A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Foster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Foster
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Foster Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Foster, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Foster graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Foster has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter General Hospital
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Foster MD is a male Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Foster practice?
- Dr. Scott Foster has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Foster practices Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Radiologists.