Dr. Scott Greenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Greenberg?

January 13th, 2017

Professional and talented

Dr. Greenberg reduced my deep nasolaial (nose-to-lip) folds with direct excision. He used hidden sutures resulting in imperceptible scaring and a dramatic improvement in my appearance. On an anther occasion Dr. Greenberg repaired a hole in my left ear that another surgeon had irresponsibly left. It took several visits but Dr. Greenberg patiently repaired the hole and reinforced the ear's attachment. He's the best.

January 7th, 2017

Stay away from Dr. Greenberg

I have permanent facial disfigurement and paralysis resulting from a face-lift by Dr. Greenberg 2 years ago. I suffered life threatening complications resulting in permanent damage. Stay away!

June 2nd, 2016

100% Positive Rhinoplasty Experience

Dr. Greenberg is a gifted plastic surgery ninja with a fantastic bedside manner, top-notch staff, and immaculate office. I couldn't be happier with my results and the whole process was easy and professional.

April 15th, 2016

Rhinoplasty : Amazing Doctor : Caring Staff : Desired Results

Dr. Greenberg was SO knowledgable and understanding when I went in for my consultation. I was very nervous to have a rhinoplasty since it is smack dab in the middle of your face, and after a lot of research I settled with Dr. Greenberg. I do not regret it! His staff is helpful and very organized. They gave me a former patient to speak with to know what to expect and did everything to calm my nerves before the surgery. The procedure itself went incredibly well as did the healing process. They sent me home with a regime and everything to speed my healing process up and besides some discomfort, I just went back in for my three week post op consultation to incredible results. I love my new nose. It's been healing like a dream and looks exactly like every reference image I brought in. Furthermore, I just want to say that the staff really goes above and beyond: during recovery I was able to text one of the medical staffers for advice and help during my healing. Dr. Greenberg took the time to answer all the questions I had, as did the anesthesiologist who was very funny and kept my nerves down the day of my procedure. My only regret is I wish I did this sooner!

February 18th, 2015

I would never trust my face to anyone else! Not even a five minute wait!

February 17th, 2015

Lynn Kellicut is Amazing!

This review is actually for the medical esthetician at Dr. Greengerg's office. Lynn Kellicut is amazing. I suffer from adult acne and am extremely hesitant when it comes to going to a new esthetican. The first time we met for a consultation, Lynn sat with me for 45 minutes to explain the cause of acne and how to treat it. She then persononalized a product regimen for me. After trying (and LOVING) the products, Lynn had me return to the office every 2 weeks for 2 months for a "product check" to make sure the line was working for my skin. Needless to say, my skin has never looked better and I now visit her every 4 weeks for dermaplaning and a treatment. Lynn is the best!!!

October 22nd, 2014

Excellent

Dr. Greenberg's aesthetician, Lynn Kellicut, analyzed my skin needs, provided me with the appropriate products and followed up with a peel. The results are remarkable and I have received many unsolicited compliments. I could not be happier with the results! On top of it all, Ms. Kellicut and the entire staff are so very kind, compassionate, & understanding!

April 27th, 2014

Fantastic Service

Dr. Greenberg and his staff are remarkable at what they do. From my first step in the door, I felt my needs were important to them. During my first consultation, Dr. Greenberg took his time to explain my options with acne/scarring treatment. He was incredibly patient and knowledgeable with all his explanations. I then began to work with Lynn (the office's aesthetician) on controlling my cystic acne inflammation. She was phenomenal. She has a natural talent in perceiving the next best step for optimal skin rejuvenation. I'm now totally cured from my terrible breakout. Whether you are looking to heal acne, improve your skin, or have a procedure done--I highly recommend Dr. Greenberg's office.

April 2nd, 2014

Poor results for too much money

I got some cosmetic work and spent a lot of money with bad results. He promised a good result but it didn't happen. Very disappointed!

Doctor's Response

I am sorry that you are unhappy. As I tell all of my patients, please come into the office so we cna discuss your concerns and so I can see things and I'll see what we can do to make things better. Sometimes, it may be just a matter of time to allow things to settle down. Most of the time, a little conversation and reassurance will make patients feel so much better. If necessary, I'll do whatever it takes to make the situation as good as I can within the limits of what is achievable, reasonable and safe. It would be helpful if you would identify yourself so I know who you are.

SHOW

March 29th, 2014

Lynn, Dr. Greenburgs medical aesthetician.

I came to Dr. Greenburgs office to seek help for my acne issue. Everyone was kind and welcoming! Most importantly, I'd like to speak about my wonderful dermatologist Lynn, Dr greenbergs medical aesthetician. She knew exactly what I was dealing with and made sure I knew she wanted to truly help me. This is always evident in every single appointment. The most memorable moment I had with her was when I didn't have enough money to pay for a certain treatment, she still did something in place of the treatment at no charge at all to control the acne until the next appointment, unlike other places where all they care about is how much you can give them. She has shown me that she truly cares furthermore by giving me her personal number so I can reach her if I was having any trouble with the treatment. She is also very talented in her methods and I started seeing results at around the 2 week mark, which is saying alot about an acne treatment. She is an absolute joy to work with and is a really compassionate person.

Doctor's Response

I'm glad things are going well with your treatments with Lynn. Thanks for the kind words!

March 28th, 2014

Not good

Worst experience ever! I don't know who they pay to put nice comments on his reviews because I had a bad experience with Dr. Greenberg. He nice at first then gets offensive when you tell h your not happy with his work. I have heard so many reason why my surgery didn't go well but I'm haven't any real solutions. I spent a lot money to have the doctor tell me that it was my bodies fault for not healing and getting infections. Find a better doctor and don't make the same awful mistake that I did by letting him do my surgery.

Doctor's Response

We have searched our patient database and we have no patient by this name. You must have the wrong doctor. I am sorry you had a bad experience with another doctor. I would be more than happy to see you to see what can be done.

SHOW

March 19th, 2014

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience with Dr. Greenberg. From the beginning, Dr. Greenberg and the staff were so nice and very helpful. Everything went great for me before, during and after the surgery. I would highly recommend this office. Everyone is really professional and make you feel very comfortable.

Doctor's Response

Thanks for posting about your experience with our office. We are very proud of our wonderful staff!