A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Hopkins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Hopkins is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Hopkins, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Hopkins graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Hopkins has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Salt Lake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Hopkins MD is a male Urologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Hopkins practice?
- Dr. Scott Hopkins has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Hopkins practices Urology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Urologists.