Learn more about Dr. Scott Mc Pherson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mc Pherson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Pherson
Fibromyalgia Patient Education Learn all about Fibromyalgia, common symptoms and pain disorders related to this condition with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mc Pherson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mc Pherson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Pherson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mc Pherson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Mc Pherson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Mc Pherson practice?
- Dr. Scott Mc Pherson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Mc Pherson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Shakopee, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons and Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.