Learn more about Dr. Scott Mc Pherson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mc Pherson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mc Pherson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mc Pherson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Pherson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mc Pherson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Mc Pherson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Mc Pherson practice?
- Dr. Scott Mc Pherson has 5 office locations.
Dr. Scott Mc Pherson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD and Shakopee, MN.
See Minneapolis Surgeons and Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons.