A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Mc Pherson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Mc Pherson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Mc Pherson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hand Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mc Pherson graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Mc Pherson has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
- Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Mc Pherson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Mc Pherson practice?
- Dr. Scott Mc Pherson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Mc Pherson practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Sioux Falls, SD.
See Minneapolis Orthopedic Surgeons and Minneapolis Surgeons.