Dr. Scott Moore Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Scott Moore?

Dr. Moore is the best cardiologist in San Antonio

Posted on May 23rd, 2017

Dr. Moore is a kind, friendly physician and family man. He gives you his best and nothing less. He is also an Internationalist so when he gets called out we are either being rescheduled or having to wait and if we don't want to wait he has an MA who is very accommodating and works well with him. Anyone who would complain about him comes with personal issues already and maybe is overly demanding or something. I've been seeing Dr. Moore for 6 yrs already and have never had issues with him or most of his staff.

Posted on June 2nd, 2016

Awful staff, care about insurance money more than the health of the patient. I will never go back because of the staff. He is great but needs to have a review of the staff.

Posted on November 24th, 2015

Great Dr.! I needed an appointment with a cardio since ER didn't really help much with my heart rate issues. Looked up Dr's and found him by accident. Really listened to my problems and told me to do an Echo. I work for a big health insurance company but my deductible was over 3K! I told him I couldn't afford the $1700 the lab wanted so they found something a lot affordable. Can't say enough nice things about Dr. Moore. Nowadays, it's very hard to find Dr's like him.

sincere

Posted on July 25th, 2015

I have a sensitive case, Dr Moore does an excellent job keeping me informed and allowing me to make medical requests regarding my care.

Posted on September 13th, 2017