A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Phillips is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Ashley Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Scott Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Phillips practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Internists and Anderson Cardiologists.