A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Phillips is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Phillips has 5 hospital affiliations:
- AnMedical Health
- AnMedical Healthsouth Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Ashley Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Scott Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Phillips practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Anderson, SC.
See Anderson Internists and Anderson Cardiologists.