Pediatrician
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore. Yahoo.
 |  show details
Feb 14th, 2011

We were referred to Dr. Rice when our daughter was born in 2005 and I am forever grateful. When our son was born premature in 2007, I was thankful and at ease that we (he) would be under Dr. Rice's care following our release from the wonderful NICU stay. He is caring, honest, down to earth, and very approachable. I have the deepest respect for him and his staff and would highly recommend his expertise!

|  Dr. Rice  |  show details
Dec 20th, 2010

Dr. Rice is not only a fine Pediatrician, he is an outstanding human being. My boys look up to him and feel totally at ease in his office. His staff is outstanding and a reflection of his high moral character. I'd recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

|  Wonderful Doctor!  |  show details
Apr 27th, 2010

Dr Rice is a wonderful doctor to all 3 of my children. He is always very friendly and playful with them so they feel comfortable. He is also a very common-sense sort of doctor. He doesn't tell you all the junk the books tell him to tell parents, he respects you as a parent and the choices and decisions you make as a parent. It's like having a partner, not an enemy when we go there. He doesn't tell us, "do this, don't do that, blah blah blah." like other doctors we have been to. He realizes that we know our children best and if we feel that a visit to the doctor was warranted, there is likely something to be concerned about. He always takes time to explain things to us and tell us step by step what's going on. I am not a fan of the office staff. They often try to dispense unsolicited medical advise over the phone when we call to make an appt, and have tried to deter us from bringing in our kids when they are sick, telling us to try this or that or the other thing and that there is probably nothing that they can do to help. I would rather have a licensed doctor tell me that there is nothing to be done about a cold or sickness AFTER seeing my child and determining exactly what is or is not going on rather than someone trained in office work telling me that over the phone. Office staff aside, this is the best doctor we have ever taken our children to, and we always recommend him to our friends who are going to have a baby, since the only way to get in is with a newborn. All in all my husband and I trust him whole-heartedly with the care of our children. He's never been wrong about a diagnosis or action plan for any of our 3 children, 1 of whom has had medical problems since birth. He keeps her running in tip-top shape! I really can't say enough good things about Dr Rice.

|  Without a doubt!  |  show details
by JZ on Jan 20th, 2010

There has never been a time when I did not feel in total comfort with Dr. Rice or his staff! 100% respect and confidence....I have been with him for almost 7 yrs . now

|  show details
Jul 1st, 2008 on yahoo.com

Love Dr. Rice and everyone on staff. I have two children-a 14 year old girl and a 4 year old boy. My daughter loves Mrs Busch and my son loves Dr. Rice. The staff is knowledgeable and helpful. Would never ever switch doctors. They take the time to make su

Read Full Review at yahoo.com