Learn more about Dr. Scott Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Riley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Riley
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Riley Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Riley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Riley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Riley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Riley practice?
- Dr. Scott Riley has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Riley practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons and Lexington Surgeons.