Learn more about Dr. Scott Riley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Riley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Riley, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riley graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Riley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Central Baptist Hospital
- Berea Hospital Chi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Riley MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Riley practice?
- Dr. Scott Riley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Riley practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Lexington, KY.
See Lexington Orthopedic Surgeons and Lexington Surgeons.