Dermatologist (skin), Internist

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
This Doctor was great show details This Doctor was great
by Dave on May 25th, 2015

i had a mole which had changed and was very nervous about it. I told the person who answered the phone and she got me in the NEXT day!! even though i know Dr. Ross was booked up. The doctor examined the lesion and told me he was sure it was okay and didn't even have to biopsy it. He explained why and how he knew it was okay and my bill ended up being very low, which was great since I hadn't met my insurance deductible yet. He also looked me all over and discussed other issues of skin health with me and spent all the time i needed.

I am so happy I found Dr. Ross show details I am so happy I found Dr. Ross
by George Z on Dec 18th, 2014

I went to Dr. Ross for a second opinion. I had a mole that my family doctor told me was abnormal and needed to be cut out. He was going to refer me to a surgeon after the biopsy showed some suspicious changes. Dr Ross reviewed the result with me and recommended a conservative re biopsy and this was normal and saved me from a big surgery. And he found a separate lesion which was a basal cell cancer my doctor had missed - it was small and on my nose. He excised it and repaired the hole. I can't even see the scar -he should be a plastic surgeon!!!! highly recommend him.

doctor Ross is great show details doctor Ross is great
by Harry T on Dec 16th, 2014

Doctor Ross was professional , knowledgeable and unrushed. He found a skin cancer that another doctor had missed just A month earlier on a rushed exam. he explained everything to me and I've already recommended this great doctor to my friends.

great dermatologist show details great dermatologist
by Sally J. on Aug 20th, 2013

Dr Ross is an excellent Doctor who really knows his stuff.I had a problem that other derms could not diagnose but Dr Ross did. Probably helps that he is an internist as well as a dermatologist. He is very patient and kind. The office is very efficient, on time, and they call you promptly with test results,positive or negative. I am glad I found this office