Dermatologist (skin), Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I am so happy I found Dr. Ross  |  show details
by George Z on Dec 18th, 2014

I went to Dr. Ross for a second opinion. I had a mole that my family doctor told me was abnormal and needed to be cut out. He was going to refer me to a surgeon after the biopsy showed some suspicious changes. Dr Ross reviewed the result with me and recommended a conservative re biopsy and this was normal and saved me from a big surgery. And he found a separate lesion which was a basal cell cancer my doctor had missed - it was small and on my nose. He excised it and repaired the hole. I can't even see the scar -he should be a plastic surgeon!!!! highly recommend him.

|  doctor Ross is great  |  show details
by Harry T on Dec 16th, 2014

Doctor Ross was professional , knowledgeable and unrushed. He found a skin cancer that another doctor had missed just A month earlier on a rushed exam. he explained everything to me and I've already recommended this great doctor to my friends.

|  great dermatologist  |  show details
by Sally J. on Aug 20th, 2013

Dr Ross is an excellent Doctor who really knows his stuff.I had a problem that other derms could not diagnose but Dr Ross did. Probably helps that he is an internist as well as a dermatologist. He is very patient and kind. The office is very efficient, on time, and they call you promptly with test results,positive or negative. I am glad I found this office