Dr. Scott Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Ross?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 28th, 2016

Dr Ross specializes in skin cancer. I think he is the best I have ever seen in finding them. Even very small ones that I did not even notice myself. He is also an internist. I think this makes him see more of a big patient picture

September 2nd, 2015

he is extremely nice

May 25th, 2015

This Doctor was great

i had a mole which had changed and was very nervous about it. I told the person who answered the phone and she got me in the NEXT day!! even though i know Dr. Ross was booked up. The doctor examined the lesion and told me he was sure it was okay and didn't even have to biopsy it. He explained why and how he knew it was okay and my bill ended up being very low, which was great since I hadn't met my insurance deductible yet. He also looked me all over and discussed other issues of skin health with me and spent all the time i needed.

December 18th, 2014

I am so happy I found Dr. Ross

I went to Dr. Ross for a second opinion. I had a mole that my family doctor told me was abnormal and needed to be cut out. He was going to refer me to a surgeon after the biopsy showed some suspicious changes. Dr Ross reviewed the result with me and recommended a conservative re biopsy and this was normal and saved me from a big surgery. And he found a separate lesion which was a basal cell cancer my doctor had missed - it was small and on my nose. He excised it and repaired the hole. I can't even see the scar -he should be a plastic surgeon!!!! highly recommend him.

December 17th, 2014

doctor Ross is great

Doctor Ross was professional , knowledgeable and unrushed. He found a skin cancer that another doctor had missed just A month earlier on a rushed exam. he explained everything to me and I've already recommended this great doctor to my friends.

August 21st, 2013

great dermatologist

Dr Ross is an excellent Doctor who really knows his stuff.I had a problem that other derms could not diagnose but Dr Ross did. Probably helps that he is an internist as well as a dermatologist. He is very patient and kind. The office is very efficient, on time, and they call you promptly with test results,positive or negative. I am glad I found this office

February 28th, 2017