A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Shapiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Shapiro is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Shapiro, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shapiro graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Shapiro has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Midtown Hospital
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Allen Shapiro MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Shapiro practice?
- Dr. Scott Shapiro has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Shapiro practices Internal Medicine near Rockville Centre, NY.
See Rockville Centre Internists.