A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Smith, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Hospital - Idaho Falls
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Smith accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 3 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan