A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Smith:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Smith is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Smith, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Smith graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Smith has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mountain View Hospital - Idaho Falls
- Eastern Idaho Regional Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Alan Smith DO is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Smith practice?
- Dr. Scott Smith has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Smith practices Pediatrics near Idaho Falls, ID.
See Idaho Falls Pediatricians.