Dr. Scott Smith Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Scott Smith?

Parent of patient

Posted on September 9th, 2013

He has a outstanding bed side. He could be swamped and doesn't rush you in any way. He listens and repeats back to you to make sure he understands. He isn't quick to write a script to send you on your way. He makes sure his staff is as friendly and caring as he is. I would highly recommend Dr. Smith. He has been seeing my kids for 12 years. One of my sons had a really rare disease and Dr. Smith and his nurse were so great to help me with one of the hardest choices we had to make. My kids love to go see hi as well and that says a lot right there.

Posted on September 25th, 2015