Learn more about Dr. Scott Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Thomas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Thomas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Thomas has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
- Methodist Ambulatory Surgery Hosp Nw
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Andrew Thomas MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Scott Thomas has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Thomas practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.