Internists

12010 Shelbyville Rd
Ste 300
Louisville, KY 40243
502-244-9355
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  show details
by Mike on Jul 7th, 2014

Dr. Young is very personable and nice. It is hard to get in to see him. He doesn't like for me to offer up a diagnosis since I'm not a doctor. I've learned to only present the symptoms. I'm not confident of how much time he spends on complicated cases (mysteries), but he does fine with the basic stuff.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by Jim L. on Jul 29th, 2013

I find Dr. Young to be very straight-forward and honest. I appreciate that in my doctor. If I'm doing something detrimental to my health, he doesn't hesitate to tell me. What else would you want from the person you are looking to for your health concerns? He is also quick to praise me when I make a change that results in better health. I read other reviews that state he is not personable, and this stuns me. From my first appointment on, I have found Dr. Young and his staff to be nothing but professional and truly concerned about my health. I wouldn't change doctors unless he leaves the area, which would be a great loss to Louisville.

|  c.tosh  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

Dr. Young is very impersonal with his patients which is the last thing you want from a family doctor. His staff is horrible .... very rude and not helpful. I actually think I was insulted by one of them the last time I was there. I switched doctors. I recommend you go no where near him.

|  Great Doc  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Young for almost two years and he is the best doctor I have had since I was a kid. There are some on his staff that have a bad attitude and act like they hate their job but they are courteous. Getting a call back for tests takes a while so I usual just call in and get the results. The staff seems annoyed and they are always "just about to call me" but Dr Young is great.

|  watch youself  |  show details
Oct 22nd, 2010

this guy is ok with straight forward diadnoses of flu , general skin conditions, and simple infections , His office staff is at a minimum so mistakes are plentyful. he will only see you for one problem at a time ..Multiple problems = multiple consultations .He does not have hospital hours . If you experience chronic pain , forget this guy he holds onto analgesics like they are money .. find a good nurse practioner and you wont lose a thing in expertise