Dr. Scott Aberegg MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

August 4th, 2016
Look elsewhere!
I don't know if he was having a bad day when I visited, but Dr. Aberegg but his bedside manner was mediocre at best. He seemed rushed during the entire appointment, and his diagnosis turned out to be a joke. I had to visit another doctor to get the proper care I needed.

May 7th, 2016
Excellent doctor, God Bless him!

February 11th, 2016
Excellent doctor! He answered his cell phone to discuss questions about a patient more than a month after she was discharged.

February 10th, 2016
Dr Aberegg
Dr Aberegg is the most professional and caring healthcare professional I have come across recently. My husband had cancer and Dr Aberegg took the time to explain the situation in detail and in terms I could understand. I so very much appreciate the care he took with my husband and with my family. Thank you so so much for having him!

December 10th, 2015
Excellent doctor. Attentive and caring and very dedicated to his craft

April 17th, 2015
CNA
He took care of my grand father at Jordan valley hospital and he made him worse.The only thing he would talk about was how to not treat his condition.He was abrupt,extremely rude and had zero bed side manners. He prescribed a medication which made him bleed in the stomach and made his condition worse.Thank God he went on vacation and my grand dad survived. Caution;Do not ever go to Jordan hospital if he is on duty.

June 5th, 2013
I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. He was extremely degrading and had the most horrible bedside manners I had ever seen. When I told him about the unacceptable behavior of the nurse, he laughed.

March 1st, 2013
Amazing!
Amazing does not even begin to describe how we feel about this great man. We loved that he asked us to call him by his first name and didn't act like he was better than us! Thank you Dr. Scott!!!

February 27th, 2013
Dr. Aberegg helped figure out what was wrong with me for the last year and why I have been so sick. They missed it at IMC twice. I'm lucky to have been admitted to Pioneer and have a doctor willing to spend enough time talking to me to get to the bottom of my problem. I feel great now that we know what was wrong and I'm treated for the right thing.

Great Doctor!!!
I have had the opportunity to deal with this doctor many times. My father suffered from COPD and entered the ICU a lot toward the end. When the time came that he would not walk out of the hospital again Dr. Scott explained the options. He was very direct with me and my family. The doctor was willing to extend his life with whatever means he could, but reminded my family that this was not what my dad wanted. It was a hard decision to make and we are thankful that Dr. Scott was there to help us!

February 27th, 2013
The most straightforward knowledgable doctor around
This doctor helped guide me and my family through one of the most trying of all times in a family's lives - the death of a dying mother. Instead of beating around the bush and sugar coating what was going on, he was honest with us, and this allowed us to choose, without regret, the difficult but appropriate path of removing life support from our mother, which protected her, bless her soul, from suffering further. She had had enough. Without Dr. Scott's compassion and guidance, she might still be in the ICU or in a nursing home, hooked up to machines without any quality of life. God Bless Dr. Scott for helping us through this most difficult of times. He allowed our mother to have peace and dignity in death. This was not easy for anybody involved. But when modern medicine cannot offer a cure, doctors like Dr. Scott offer the only thing that can be given to those suffering from terminal illenss - peace, dignity, and relief from suffering.