A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Acosta, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Acosta graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Acosta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Scott Acosta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Acosta practice?
Dr. Scott Acosta practices Internal Medicine near Marrero, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Chalmette, LA.
See Marrero Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Scot Acosta, Dr. Scotty Acosta, Dr. Scottie Acosta