A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Adams is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Adams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloid Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Adams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Adams MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Adams practice?
- Dr. Scott Adams has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Adams practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians and Roseville Oncologists.