A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Adams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Adams is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Adams
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Adams Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Adams, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Adams graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Adams has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Sacramento
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Roseville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott William Adams MD is a male Pediatrician, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Adams practice?
- Dr. Scott Adams has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Adams practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Roseville, CA.
See Roseville Pediatricians and Roseville Oncologists.