A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Adelman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Adelman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Adelman, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Adelman graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Adelman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Mark'S Hospital
- Alta View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Adelman MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott Adelman practice?
- Dr. Scott Adelman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Adelman practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine near Sandy, UT.
See Sandy Physiatrists and Sandy Sports Medicine Doctors.