Scott Adelman MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 1 comment

Showing 1 - 1 review

July 18th, 2012
I received great care from Dr. aldeman. I was in a great deal of pain. I could not walk alone. The first time I called his office they got me in the same day. I was having sever nerve pain in my back. He treated me the same day . The paing was less but still painful. I was in there every monday for three weeks. After 3 injections he called my house that night and told me He was going surgery because he needed to deaden some nerves or I would not get relief. He told me he was going on vacation with his family and he would one of his associates do the surgery. I hate to admit this but I had never met the other Dr.and I had not had any surgery except very minor. He called me and said he would be there doing the surgery .He was very pleasant instead of baeing up set because I wanted him to do the surgery. I just hope his family was not too mad at him. I had to go to his associates while he was gone and beleive He knew just everything just as if I were his patient. Believe all the doctors an staff are very helpful. I told them I had been in so much I had to put they on my xmasw card list, Believe me I worked for one of the best at the u of u and his patients welfare always came first. Sorry this is so long just wanted every one to know out standing Doctors and staff.