A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Adler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Adler is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Adler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Adler graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Adler has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Capital Health System - Fuld Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott L Adler MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott L. Adler practice?
- Dr. Scott Adler has 2 office locations.
- Dr. Scott Adler practices Internal Medicine near Lawrenceville, NJ.