Dr. Scott Ainsworth Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Ainsworth?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 13th, 2014

Best doctor ever.

August 20th, 2013

not going back

I had a colonoscopy in 2007 in FL...finding was ulcerative proctitis. came to Murphy for summer in 2010 had Dr Ainsworth do colonoscopy, no mention of procititis,,another colonoscopy in 2012,again no mention, had blood in stool for 2 months went to Dr ainsworth, he said to take metamucil,that I had had a colonoscopy last Sept so there couldn't be anything wrong.... NO exam No rectal, no nothing....went to my Dr in Florida, he did rectal, found blood, did sigmoid,found the ulcerative proctitis, Will NEVER go back to Dr Ainsworth again and am sending him the pictures and Dr report. spent maybe 4 minutes with me? Is this because his Medicare payments are cut???

July 2nd, 2013

Colonoscopy

I had my first Colon screening with Dr. Ainsworth. The instructions for the prep were clear, and the prep effective. The anesthesia was excellent so the procedure was painless. One minute I was saying goodnight and the next I was awake in recovery. Dr. Ainsworth was professional and did an excellent job. I would recommend him to friends and family.

June 24th, 2013

VERY IMPRESSED

I went in for a consultation before my colonoscopy. The staff was very courteous and professional. Dr. Ainsworth was very understanding about my worries, and helped me understand the colonoscopy process. After the colonoscopy Dr. Ainsworth talked with me about what he had found and what the next step should be. He also contacted my primary doctor and gave him the results and his recommendations. I credit Dr. Ainsworth with helping to save my life.

September 24th, 2012

Terrible Follow-up

Dr Ainsworth is a decent doctor who gets the job done, but BIG NOTE on his staff. If you have anything important to share over the phone and you get his voicemail, it is pointless to do such. They NEVER return calls at their office. NEVER. EVER. It will do you absolutely no good to take care of any urgent matters over the phone if you get their voicemail. Follow-up from this office is NON-EXISTENT!

August 29th, 2012

terrible bedside manner

Performed no physical exam. Disagreed with previous diagnosis of colitis despite the results from prior colonoscopy . Is arrogant, is too busy to answer questions. Prescribed a prescription, it was never sent to pharmacy. Had to call office a week later to get it faxed.

July 28th, 2012

Recent Colonoscopy

Dr. Ainsworth performed a colonoscopy for me and everything was conducted in a professional manner. The preparation at Union General in Blairsville was easy and comfortable. The anestisiologist informed me he was starting the drip and the next thing I new, I was in recovery. All painless and easy.

July 26th, 2012

Follow-up is terrible at this office. I have challenged their office many times about not following up with me for days on end, and I finally was told, "It's best not to leave a message at our office." That is a problem.

April 29th, 2012

He diagnosed me and tests showed a different result. He repeated the biopsy from a different area and I credit him with saving my life.

October 6th, 2011

DID A COLONOSCOPY WITHOUT ANESTHIA, ONLY A MILD SEDATIVE, FELT THE WHOLE THING, SCREAMED IN PAIN, HE TOLD ME TO TAKE DEEP BREATHS AND IF I DID NOT STOP SCREAMING HE WOULD HAVE TO START OVER AGAIN

December 19th, 2010

went to him for abd pain , never gave me an exam. was told I needed a colonoscopy even though it was only 2 years prior. Had expensive unnecessary testing. Paid out of pocket for and still had no diagnosis!! Never again!!

October 22nd, 2010

Unnecessary testing. Had abdominal pain. No physical exam.