Learn more about Dr. Scott Aksman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aksman
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Aksman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Aksman, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aksman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Aksman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott S Aksman FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Aksman practice?
- Dr. Scott Aksman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Scott Aksman practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, NJ and East Windsor, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.