A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Aksman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Aksman, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aksman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Aksman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott S Aksman FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Aksman practice?
- Dr. Scott Aksman has 8 office locations.
Dr. Scott Aksman practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Jackson, NJ and East Windsor, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.