A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Aksman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aksman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Aksman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Aksman, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aksman graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Aksman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center At Princeton
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott S Aksman FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott S. Aksman practice?
- Dr. Scott Aksman has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Aksman practices Ophthalmology near Freehold, NJ.
See Freehold Ophthalmologists.