Dr. Scott Albin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Scott Albin?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. Scott Albin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 4th, 2017

Dr. Albin has changed my life

Dr. Albin is an excellent physician. He takes the time to listen to his patients. He is honest, kind, caring, and compassionate. Dr. Albin is all the things you would ask for in a doctor. I would highly recommend him. He has been a great therapist for our family. My son at the age of 15 started seeing Dr. Albin and now my wife and myself also see him. I'm living life again. Thank you

December 8th, 2016

I've seen many a shrink in my day. This guy is one of the best I've seen. He geninuely cares about his patient and wants to help. He really takes the time to listen and he will challenge you. It takes at least 45 days to get into his office so plan accordingly if you want a good doc. I highly recommend and I don't recommend lightly. Good Luck

December 7th, 2016

I have come to get to know Dr. Albin through the needs of my son with AS. However, I now see Dr. Albin myself. From the moment you enter his office you know you are in a safe, open and honest zone. He is incredibly in touch and extremely thought provoking. I often ponder what he has said and email him upon my return to the office to share my "ah ha" moments. I appreciate his use of technology for communicating between visits and keeping my Outlook in order. I would recommend Dr. Albin without hesitation.

November 28th, 2016

OUTSTANDING

After only my first visit, I felt better. he genuinely cared, listened intently, and made me feel that what I had to say had both value and merit. I look forward to working with him over the duration.

September 27th, 2016

Best doc on long island

First of all. He is the coolest and most caring doctor I ever been to. He listens. He let's u talk. He don't talk down to u and tell u what to do. He understands everything I go through and is so compassionate about it. Helped me out in rougher time. He cared like a brother or friend. Not a doctor. Something I never experience before. His mets hat is a plus too lol. But honestly cares about me. And emails me to see how I'm doing and is very concerned. He's like my friend. Best part is he listens to u. Not talk down like I'm some idiot. I will never go to another doctor again. Cause all others just care about money. It's nice to know one doctor out there understands. Don't judge. And always responds if I'm having rough weeks and gives me meds that just might change my life. Five stars. Amazing person. And amazing caring doctor. I feel like I hit the lotto finding him. God bless dr Scott!!!!

September 3rd, 2016

Excellent

Absolutely awesome. Would highly recommend. Left feeling very optimistic and look forward future visits. So grateful to have found him!

June 9th, 2016

Dr. Albin has been a wonderful psychiatrist to work with. He has helped me to not only manage long standing mental health issues but also restore my self confidence and ability to push through the hard times (with success). Dr. Albin is trustworthy, kind, compassionate and flexible. I highly recommend him. :)

January 11th, 2016

My daughter is very relaxed at her appointment. The fact that he stays on schedule is wonderful.

November 13th, 2015

Doesn't just push a script on you and shut the door. Much more human than most psychiatrists out there.

February 9th, 2015

excellent caring doctor Has help me thru tough times

January 15th, 2015

Best Thing To Ever Happen To Me

Suffering from anxiety and depression throughout my teens I took it upon myself to find a psychiatrist, after spending years in therapy. I found Dr. Albin on my insurance website, and he was immediately able to help me and see me. He looks out for my health and safety, and will always do what's best for the patient. I look up to him as a father figure because he gives off that warm impression. Great man, always there when you need him. Highly recommended.

November 13th, 2014