Jun 9th, 2016

Dr. Albin has been a wonderful psychiatrist to work with. He has helped me to not only manage long standing mental health issues but also restore my self confidence and ability to push through the hard times (with success). Dr. Albin is trustworthy, kind, compassionate and flexible. I highly recommend him. :)

by Helen McDonnell on Jan 11th, 2016

My daughter is very relaxed at her appointment. The fact that he stays on schedule is wonderful.

Nov 13th, 2015

Doesn't just push a script on you and shut the door. Much more human than most psychiatrists out there.

by tom M on Feb 9th, 2015

excellent caring doctor Has help me thru tough times

Best Thing To Ever Happen To Me show details Best Thing To Ever Happen To Me
Jan 15th, 2015

Suffering from anxiety and depression throughout my teens I took it upon myself to find a psychiatrist, after spending years in therapy. I found Dr. Albin on my insurance website, and he was immediately able to help me and see me. He looks out for my health and safety, and will always do what's best for the patient. I look up to him as a father figure because he gives off that warm impression. Great man, always there when you need him. Highly recommended.

by Jodi on Nov 13th, 2014

Dr. Albin is an excellent physician. He takes the time to listen to his patients. He is honest, kind, caring, and compassionate. Dr. Albin is all the things you would ask for in a doctor. I would highly recommend him. He has been a great therapist for our family.

Excellent. show details Excellent.
by Melanie P. on Mar 23rd, 2013

Would refer others

Sep 24th, 2012

an amazing compassionate "cutting edge" dr