A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Allison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Allison
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Allison Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Allison, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allison graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Allison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Anthony Allison MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Allison practice?
- Dr. Scott Allison has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Allison practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.