A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Allison:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Allison, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Allison graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Allison has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann The Woodlands Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Anthony Allison MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Allison practice?
- Dr. Scott Allison has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Allison practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.