Learn more about Dr. Scott Altschuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Altschuler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Altschuler
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Altschuler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Altschuler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Celiac Disease
- Colon Cancer
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Altschuler graduated from Boston University . He has 2 awards.
Dr. Altschuler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott E Altschuler MD is a male Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Altschuler practice?
- Dr. Scott Altschuler has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Altschuler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Jupiter, FL.
See Jupiter Internists and Jupiter Gastroenterologists.