A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Altschuler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Altschuler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Altschuler, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Digestive System Endoscopy (EGD)
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Altschuler graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Altschuler has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Lucie Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Everett Altschuler MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Scott E. Altschuler practice?
- Dr. Scott Altschuler has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Altschuler practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Internists and Port Saint Lucie Gastroenterologists.