A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Anagnoste is Excellent. Dr. Anagnoste has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Anagnoste, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Retina Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Anagnoste graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anagnoste has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Imperial Point Medical Center
- Holy Cross Hospital, Inc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Anagnoste accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Scott Anagnoste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Anagnoste practice?
Dr. Scott Anagnoste practices Ophthalmology near Hollywood, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Lauderdale, FL and Boca Raton, FL.
See Hollywood Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Scot Anagnoste, Dr. Scotty Anagnoste, Dr. Scottie Anagnoste