A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Anagnoste:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Anagnoste is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anagnoste
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Anagnoste Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Anagnoste, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Anagnoste graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anagnoste has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
- Imperial Point Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Roger Anagnoste MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Scott R. Anagnoste practice?
- Dr. Scott Anagnoste has 4 office locations.
Dr. Scott Anagnoste practices Ophthalmology near Oakland Park, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Hollywood, FL and Boca Raton, FL.