A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Anders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Anders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Anders, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anders graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anders has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Mountain West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gerald Anders MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Anders practice?
- Dr. Scott Anders has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Anders practices Family Medicine near Draper, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Cottonwood Heights, UT and Tooele, UT.
See Draper Primary Care Doctors.