Learn more about Dr. Scott Anders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Anders is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anders
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anders Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Anders, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anders graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Anders has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Alta View Hospital
- Mountain West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Gerald Anders MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott G. Anders practice?
- Dr. Scott Anders has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Anders practices Family Medicine near Draper, UT.
See Draper Primary Care Doctors.