The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Scott Anderson
Dr. Scott Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL. He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatric Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with Children's of Alabama, University Of Alabama Hospital and Uab Highlands. He speaks English.
Dr. Scott Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Scott Anderson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.
Dr. Rene Myers
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Residency
Birmingham, AL 0 mi4
Dr. John Grant III
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery
Birmingham, AL 0 mi30
Dr. Jeffrey Blount
Neurological Surgery, Pediatric Surgery
Birmingham, AL 0 mi26