A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Andrews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Andrews has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Andrews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Scott Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Andrews practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Surgeons.