Learn more about Dr. Scott Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Andrews
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Andrews Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Andrews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Andrews has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott A Andrews MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Andrews practice?
- Dr. Scott Andrews has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Andrews practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Merrillville, IN.
See Merrillville Orthopedic Surgeons.