Learn more about Dr. Scott Andrews:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Andrews is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Andrews, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Andrews graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Andrews has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St Anthony Medical Center
- Methodist Hospitals Northlake
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Andrews accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Scott A. Andrews practice?
Dr. Scott Andrews practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery, and Sports Medicine near Merrillville, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Hobart, IN and Munster, IN.
See Merrillville Orthopedic Surgeons and Merrillville Surgeons.