A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Anzalone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Anzalone, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Anzalone
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Anzalone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Anzalone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Anzalone graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anzalone has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
- Hocking Valley Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Joseph Anzalone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Anzalone practice?
- Dr. Scott Anzalone has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Anzalone practices Family Medicine near Logan, OH.
See Logan Primary Care Doctors.