A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Anzalone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Anzalone, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Anzalone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Anzalone graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Anzalone has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fayette County Memorial Hospital
- Greenfield Area Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Joseph Anzalone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Anzalone practice?
- Dr. Scott Anzalone has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Anzalone practices Family Medicine near Logan, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Milford, OH.
See Logan Family Physicians.