Learn more about Dr. Scott Armen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Armen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Armen
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Armen Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Armen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Armen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Armen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
- Ohio State University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Bradley Armen MD is a male Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Armen practice?
- Dr. Scott Armen has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Armen practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Surgeons.