Learn more about Dr. Scott Arnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Arnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnett
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Arnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Arnett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnett graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott B Arnett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Arnett practice?
- Dr. Scott Arnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Arnett practices Family Medicine near Paintsville, KY.
See Paintsville Primary Care Doctors.