Learn more about Dr. Scott Arnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Arnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnett
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Arnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Arnett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnett graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott B Arnett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Arnett practice?
- Dr. Scott Arnett has 1 office location.
Dr. Scott Arnett practices Family Medicine near Paintsville, KY.
See Paintsville Primary Care Doctors.