Learn more about Dr. Scott Arnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Arnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Arnett
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Arnett Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Arnett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnett graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott B Arnett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Arnett practice?
- Dr. Scott Arnett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Scott Arnett practices Family Medicine near Paintsville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Salyersville, KY.
See Paintsville Family Physicians.