A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Arnett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Arnett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Arnett, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Arnett graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Arnett has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Paul B Hall Regional Medical Center
- Highlands Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott Birch Arnett MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Scott B. Arnett practice?
- Dr. Scott Arnett has 6 office locations.
Dr. Scott Arnett practices Family Medicine near Paintsville, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Salyersville, KY and Prestonsburg, KY.
See Paintsville Primary Care Doctors.