A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Aschenbrener:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Aschenbrener is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Aschenbrener, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Aschenbrener graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Aschenbrener has 2 hospital affiliations:
- United Hospital System Kenosha Medical Center
- Kenosha Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott John Aschenbrener MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Scott J. Aschenbrener practice?
- Dr. Scott Aschenbrener has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Aschenbrener practices Anesthesiology near Kenosha, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Pleasant Prairie, WI.
See Kenosha Anesthesiologists.