A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Scott Asroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Scott Asroff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Scott Asroff, FACS, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Urethral Cancer
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Fistula
- Urinary Retention
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
- Urologic Cancer
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Asroff graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Asroff has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Voorhees
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Scott W Asroff FACS and MD is a male Urologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Scott W. Asroff practice?
- Dr. Scott Asroff has 2 office locations.
Dr. Scott Asroff practices Urology near Columbus, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Laurel, NJ.
See Columbus Urologists.